Style Profile Assessment

Monday, February 25, 2013

A New Frontier...

Hi there!

Well, I've decided to try my hand at "fashion blogging," a new frontier. I don't plan to use this to promote labels, brand names, or even current trends. I simply plan on using it to express my personal sense of style. Needless to say, I'm excited!

The question is...what should be the topic of my first post? The only thing I can think of is an introduction. So, let's see...who am I?

My name is Alexis. I am 23 years old, and I currently work for a healthcare system in research. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, and absolutely love it here! So why a fashion blog? Besides my love of shopping, shoes, clothes, jewelry/accessories, and did I mention shoes (heels in particular), I believe that fashion (or style...whichever you prefer to call it) infiltrates every aspect of our lives. No matter where you are, what you wear and how you carry/present yourself has a lasting impact on those you encounter (whether you know it or not). I know we've all heard the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover," but I'm sure we've also had moments where we wonder what in the world someone was thinking when they decided to wear that! Or maybe it's just me... :)

What else should you know about me? Well, I'm sure I have way more clothes, shoes, and accessories than I know what to do with, and have only recently discovered an app that helps me keep them organized (Stylish Girl...it's amazing!). I'm that girl whose room is clean, until I have to figure out what to wear. Lately, it's been a lot easier keeping it clean, thanks to the app. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who has ever had a similar problem.

In terms of my style, I am in love with Express! That's where I've been buying the majority of my clothes over the course of the last year or so. I've also been able to find some unique pieces of clothing at A'Gaci. Other than those two stores, I just enjoy finding unique pieces from different stores or boutiques. I like to call them 'staple' items. & every once and a while, I enjoy the convenience of online shopping.

That's about it. While I'm not the biggest fan of taking pictures, I figured I'd share a few from past photo shoots I've had. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and I'd appreciate any feedback and comments.














~Alexis
IFB

1 comment:

ILpiccoloMONDODICRI said...

Hello, dear Alexis! It is really nice to know you! I wish you enjoy your time on the blogsphere! It is a new frontier and you have started very well!

Cheers,
Cris.